• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Classic firearms has Russian Molot vepr 12 with folding stock for $949. Not as good as when they were $799 but don't think that is coming back. They also have Finnish m39 for $349 and unissued b barrels.

Great at deals on arsenal as well. Have a look and see what santa might be able to bring you.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Yes, the Finnish M39 Mosin Nagants are some of the nicest of them all.
    You won't go wrong with any variation of them if the one you get is in good shape.
    They're pretty accurate, and their actions are shimmed in the stock for best accuracy.
    GET ONE for the collection while you still can.

I remember when AIM had them several years ago, and I got a "sneak" version of one for $70.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just took my M39 (Sako) out last weekend. Hadn't been out of the safe for awhile and I'd forgotten just what a nice rifle it really is.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I just took my M39 (Sako) out last weekend. Hadn't been out of the safe for awhile and I'd forgotten just what a nice rifle it really is.

Good....Your hands were turning black from polymer fondling...

Glad to see you touching your wood again...Wait...That sounds a little......No...No one on INGO would ever make a joke about that...Would they?????

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good....Your hands were turning black from polymer fondling...

Glad to see you touching your wood again...Wait...That sounds a little......No...No one on INGO would ever make a joke about that...Would they?????

Hey! It was a private range. :):

I shot the Chiang Kai Shek rifle too. All I had with me was some Romy ammo though and it didn't like the 150 grain bullets. It was all over the place. I need to take it out again with some Turk and Yugo 196 grain. Also shot my INGO build AR and it doesn't have any polymer on it either (well, except for the mags). So nyah! :p

Went to the Tri-State show up here this morning and had to pass on a minty Berthier 1916 long rifle. I'd have snagged it but I still have Christmas presents to buy. It was about the nicest example I've ever seen. :(

Top Bottom