• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saminal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2016
    KENDALLVILLE
    I had my Browning auto apart doing a deep clean on it and I found some parts that need replaced but I don't know what they are called and when I do a search I only find results of the shotgun ant the parts. Here are some photos of the parts I want to replace. 20161123_203344.jpg 20161123_204107.jpg

Attachments

• 20161123_203417.jpg
      20161123_203417.jpg
      824.2 KB · Views: 18

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I just fixed my BAR-22. I scoured long and hard for part numbers and the parts were even harder to find. You can call or email browning or they might be listed on brownells site. My holy grail was Jack First in SouthDakota, got a remanufactured top ramp and with some minor fitting it was perfect. Western gun parts might be a good choice as well. FYI with western all I needed was diagram numbers not the actual part number.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Numrich is another great source. Check Ebay everyday. The front hand guard will be the pricey and hard to find original part. They were a common part prone to damage/failure. You have a really neat project!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Midwest gun works is another good option for parts.

Browning Auto-5 Shotgun

Art in Missouri is a former Browning employee. Check then for parts or original stock sets. He owns and operates the best Auto-5 restoration shop in the United States.

Art's Gun and Sports Shop

I've done well with MGW on Browning rebuild/refresh parts. Good service and UBER FAST shipping for me.

Top Bottom