• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    I've been googling up on a way to make the 1187 special purpose 21" bbl cycle light skeet loads. It seems big Green has made a part called an "actuator" for the super mag version that helps with this and it's interchangeable to the 3" version. You remove it when shooting full house loads allegedly.

Anyone here have any experience making a short bbl 1187sp function with skeet loads and still be able to take shoulder slamming mag loads?

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Bump to keep it on page 1. Any shotgun techs on ingo? If not I guess I'll order the part, and do a write up of my results. I hate just throwing parts at problems without an educated starting point however.

Dss21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Bump to keep it on page 1. Any shotgun techs on ingo? If not I guess I'll order the part, and do a write up of my results. I hate just throwing parts at problems without an educated starting point however.
    I had a mid 90s era 11-87 premier in 20ga. It had problems cycling the light target loads. I thought about having a gun smith open the gas ports up a bit to help with the light loads but decided I didnt want to go that route. I later found somewhere on the web about guys running a extra sealing O-ring. So I doubled up the O-rings when shooting light target loads and never had another problem. I do take the extra O-ring off when shooting high brass loads.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom