• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    They are very nice. It's the only AR I have.

attachment.php

a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    Just got mine down here in Evansville at Red Ghost. Mounted a Primary Arms red dot but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Total AR newb so I don't really feel qualified to judge against entry AR's. Seems built like a quality firearm so far and I've heard good things around these forums so that was enough for me to pull the trigger, so to speak.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Just got one a little while ago. Well worth the money and being an AR newb myself couldn't be happier. The sights should pretty much be spot on from the factory. It will need a little bit of cleaning and lubing before you start shooting.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I don't have one but have handled a few. I think the M&P and Ruger are fine choices. If you are looking for an AR and have $600 bucks then go for it.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have one as well, and it is a decent rifle for sure. It has a carbine-length gas system in a 16" barrel, which is OK and it has a 1:9 twist. My other AR has as mid-length gas system with a 16" barrel which I like better for recoil management.

I am pretty surprised at how well the M&P15 Sport II shoots however. It is my go-to self-defense and CQB gun, and I am running a Vortex red dot on it. I love mine!

Last edited:

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Pretty sure my 6 year old could shoot it. It's very, very easy to shoot well. I like the red dot sight a lot, super easy.

Top Bottom