• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    It should be like any other trigger, pull the hammer spring up and over the hammer, tie them together with a bread tie, remove safety, retainer plate (or shepherds hook) pull pins, remove trigger, then hammer, install opposite way.

don't have any experience with the ALg trigger myself, but I have pulled out quite a few stock setups and replaced with tapco parts. Not a hard job to do, but it can be frustrating the first few times

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    seeive been looking for an install video on the yugo because i guess you have to file a roll pin for the safety but the only video i found was the owner of the company who made it look way easier than im sure it is lol

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    I see the roll-pin thing, on the ak the safety is a blocking bar for the rear part of the trigger mechanism. I would hazzard a guess that you are supposed to install the roll pin and file it until the safety can block the trigger from moving.

from the pictures i see the roll pin goes in the trigger itself

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    yea guess ill just have to try it and get a couple extra roll pins just to be safe. only reason i want to change is i have a tapco and occasionally when im firing itll shoot twice. i dont know if its just my finger bouncing in there but im not a fan of it.

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    Probably some sirt of wear on the hammer or disconnector in that case, i would change it too, wouldn't want the hammer to follow the bolt too closely and cause an out of battery discharge

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    As long as it isn't broken off or anything like that you may be able to reshape things to work just fine, take a look around the net and find an article or video on AKM trigger jobs and focus on the disconnector engagement.

Try on an empty, unloaded gun, pulling the trigger and then while holding the trigger down, racking the bolt, the hammer should stay down until you release the trigger a good amount. If there isn't enough disconnector engagement it may slide off the hammer and release it resulting in a double tap situation

Top Bottom