• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Colt 6920 or higher end (BCM, DD, LMT, KAC, Larue, custom builds, etc...). Anything less, and I wouldn't consider it quality.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just wondering what goes as a Quality AR now a days? I would rather have personal experience then hear say.
    You're a marine right and you mentioned you've trained people in the military and are looking to possibly train civilian people here now right? In one of your other threads. So don't you have a good idea of what is a good AR? If not there are many threads on the subject. But as you mentioned in your welcome post you can't wait to get to 50 to list in the classifieds so I understand what you're doing. I'll give you credit for making more of an effort than many others do but still it's obvious

ws6duramax

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Metamora
    You're a marine right and you mentioned you've trained people in the military and are looking to possibly train civilian people here now right? In one of your other threads. So don't you have a good idea of what is a good AR? If not there are many threads on the subject. But as you mentioned in your welcome post you can't wait to get to 50 to list in the classifieds so I understand what you're doing. I'll give you credit for making more of an effort than many others do but still it's obvious
    Wow , that was full of wisdom and helpful sh*t

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Denny'd by the 3rd post.

Kut (thinks it just might be harmless running)

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Everybody and his brother is making them now. Bushmaster used to, but they got bought out by Freedom. Now Wyndham is using the same facility and employees. They aren't popular with the cool kids though. I have a Del-Ton I bought several years ago, and have never had a single issue with it. Anymore the Colt 6920 is actually a good deal. If your budget is a little healthier, get a Daniel Defense.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Oh goodie. Another one of these threads. Caution!

Snobbery and butthurt ahead.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    For thread/post runs, one would think a person could come up with something more original, or interesting.

Say, which bayonet is best for roasting marsh-mellows?

How many 22LR's does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

What is the PH of snowflake tears?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For thread/post runs, one would think a person could come up with something more original, or interesting.

Say, which bayonet is best for roasting marsh-mellows?

How many 22LR's does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

What is the PH of snowflake tears?

Hmmm.... longest confirmed kill with a 22LR? How good a shot was John Browning? White Feather or the Devil?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hello from west Indiana! Can't wait to meet my post requirements to post in the classifieds.

Here was his first forum post and thread. He made 28 posts and thread starts in 2 hours. At least he was honest lol.
    but he's contradicted his own statements in other threads he's started soooo the jury is still out.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hard to answer without a price point. Sig; LWRC, RIA, Colt, S&W etc. It's a flooded market; I've handled a couple Sig and LWRC's lately purchased by friends and very impressed with quality - but your $1500 - $2000.

I picked up a S&W TS ($1000 out the door) model recently (not a sport...) and was surprised <no shocked!> by the accuracy. It is consistently sub-moa or moa at 100 yards with factory ammo. Haven't shot it past 100 but I didn't expect anywhere near that accuracy and I am not a crack shot.

The SW Sport, Ruger 556 offer decent platforms for rock bottom prices.

The new Springfield Saint shows promise.

Sort like asking what a decent new car might be....take your pick...

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Hard to answer without a price point. Sig; LWRC, RIA, Colt, S&W etc. It's a flooded market; I've handled a couple Sig and LWRC's lately purchased by friends and very impressed with quality - but your $1500 - $2000.

I picked up a S&W TS ($1000 out the door) model recently (not a sport...) and was surprised <no shocked!> by the accuracy. It is consistently sub-moa or moa at 100 yards with factory ammo. Haven't shot it past 100 but I didn't expect anywhere near that accuracy and I am not a crack shot.

The SW Sport, Ruger 556 offer decent platforms for rock bottom prices.

The new Springfield Saint shows promise.

Sort like asking what a decent new car might be....take your pick...

As weird as it seems, my S&W outshoots my BCM accuracy wise, all day every day. Doesn't matter what ammo either.

Dang it, got sucked into posting in another one of this trolls threads.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    As weird as it seems, my S&W outshoots my BCM accuracy wise, all day every day. Doesn't matter what ammo either.

Dang it, got sucked into posting in another one of this trolls threads.

I am looking forward to see what the new S&W Performance Center in 6.5 creedmoor does...saving a spot for it...once its had some production run.

TacticalFun

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    Goshen
    Not sure if serious thread but... bcm, dd(my fav) kac(my other fav) larue(seriously expensive although i do have an obr) and lmt (heavy!)

Top Bottom