• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    I bought this rifle a few months ago and really couldn't find much information about it. Now I have to say that I am very happy with the purchase. It is a solid rifle. A few hundred rounds through it and not a single hiccup yet. Eventually I will have to go through the picture tutorial and get some pictures posted.

Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    Just wanted to throw out an update. I have a little over a thousand rounds through this rifle now and still haven't had any issues other than a cracked feed lip on a thermold magazine and that isn't rifle related. I am no marksman but can hit center mass on a standard silhouette target with decent groupings with iron sights at 50 yards. I bought a super cheap scope just to see how it would shoot with some magnification and aside from the issues caused by using a bargain basement bin scope it still performed well. My 14 year old daughter even enjoyed shooting it on the last outing.

Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    Price and features. It was on sale at the time and it is made by Armalite so I figured the quality should be pretty good. It seemed better put together than anything else I was able to get my hands on in the price range which was just under six bills. I know I could have found a better deal on line for a more well known brand but I am not really a big fan of buying stuff I can't touch. And I definitely didn't want to try building one. I am just not that familiar with ARs yet. It came with one pmag and I got a thermold mag and like 300 rounds of ammo, 150 of .223 and another 150 of 5.56, and paid $640 out the door.

Top Bottom