• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    now that my stock is nearly finnished! (could use one more coat of polly) im ready add more stuff! just ordered a KREBS peep sight....55$ $64.45 after taxes and delivery (8.50) for a piece of metal "nuts" but i love looking through peeps! i looked at the micro-click peep sight 60$ and the williams peep 20$....
    the KREBS looks more durrable and uses the slide ladder off the original sight. meaning its set soon as you attach it without having to take shooting right away "i will any ways...lol" i just ordered it tonight and im going shooting this weekend so it will probly be a while b4 i can test the new sight O-well bet it will look good untill then!.... next ima get a tapco ak74 muzzle break and a black-jack recoil buffer....:draw:

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    well the kreb peep sight is great u can aquire your target fast and take a quick and relitivly percise shot. and u can tell b4 you even fire it that the sighting is faster and more comfortable... and being a person with bad vission i can imagine that for those with bad eyesight this would be a must have for it offers a more clear picture and greater visabillity of the front sight. definity gives the ak a more tactical feel...... i have a full stock but would like an under folder as well and will without a doubt have a krebs for it as well

Top Bottom