• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    ok been wondering if theres anything else i can do or buy to/for my ak your ideas are appriciated.... im drinking so dont mind my spelling...lmao ( m70 b1 )

so far i have:
    redone the wood
    added an ak74 muzzle break
    krebbs peep sight
    basic sling <<< any 1 know sumtin better?
    bi-pod "not attached"
    1000rds ammo :)
    its even got a sks to keep it company...:cheers:

but i feel like im missing sumtin

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    whats a halo? is it for ak? have a preban sks not alowed to modify it less i change 10 parts to american or sumtinlike that.

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    wow i think u figured it out!!! why didnt i think of that? would any decent ak bayo work? or ya thik i need a yugo bayo? but a yugo bayo might be more the authentic side? and suggestions on where to find a good bayo? that would definitly complete my ak

munky_3434

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Brazil, IN
    could'nt really tell ya off hand where to get one. all i rember is that as a kid i always thought the cobra's were waaaaay cooler than the G.I Joes becuase they had the AK and for some odd reason the bayonet really stuck out

heartless

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    right on tuned alotta my GI JOES into space cowboys with bottle rackets and m80's "to simulate a malfunction"...lol kept the weapons for my 1st gun collection :cheers: lost track of them when i got into bb guns..... all in all i still have a sweet ben-sheridan pellet they are great.... wow what was the topic?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    +1 on the Kobra. I have handlapped my barrel, but that is because I am a nut job. :D (got some practice on my SKS before this, actually does wonders) Also, a Bulgarian bolt head (complete) is a wonderful addition as it has the firing pin return spring, keeps slam firing to a nil.

My AK doesnt have one part made by any western country (except the required amount). If it wasnt made by a Formerly soviet power, I dont put it on my gun.

Top Bottom