Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ak47 add ons?

ak47 add ons?

ok been wondering if theres anything else i can do or buy to/for my ak your ideas are appriciated.... im drinking so dont mind my spelling...lmao ( m70 b1 )

so far i have:
    redone the wood
    added an ak74 muzzle break
    krebbs peep sight
    basic sling <<< any 1 know sumtin better?
    bi-pod "not attached"
    1000rds ammo
    its even got a sks to keep it company...

but i feel like im missing sumtin
    The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes....Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. " Thomas Jefferson"

Patriot, Pater, Plinker obijohn's Avatar
    sounds to me like you have all you need. i run a holo on my norinco, but the krebbs should serve you well.
    Rifleman
    NRA Endowment Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    USPSA NROI

Adaptive Consulting & Training
    Riley Conservation Club

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To Prevail...you must ACT!

Question

whats a halo? is it for ak? have a preban sks not alowed to modify it less i change 10 parts to american or sumtinlike that.
    The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes....Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. " Thomas Jefferson"

I would just go out and shoot it.

Forum Rules
    Classifieds Rules

INGO FAQ
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

Please do not PM me with general forum questions. Post questions in Forum Support

Sharpshooter
    I'd put an Urban Rifle or Carbine training class next on the list.

Software > Hardware

Shooter
    a bayonet!!!!!!!

wow i think u figured it out!!! why didnt i think of that? would any decent ak bayo work? or ya thik i need a yugo bayo? but a yugo bayo might be more the authentic side? and suggestions on where to find a good bayo? that would definitly complete my ak

Shooter
    could'nt really tell ya off hand where to get one. all i rember is that as a kid i always thought the cobra's were aay cooler than the G.I Joes becuase they had the AK and for some odd reason the bayonet really stuck out

Talking

right on tuned alotta my GI JOES into space cowboys with bottle rackets and m80's "to simulate a malfunction"...lol kept the weapons for my 1st gun collection lost track of them when i got into bb guns..... all in all i still have a sweet ben-sheridan pellet they are great.... wow what was the topic?

Shooter
    off topic mabey,theraputic definately ahhhhhhhhhhhhh memories
    Last edited by munky_3434; 06-22-2008 at 12:07. Reason: i'm stupid

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast