• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    She thinks I'm going to build my lower out into a pink AR. I told her she needs to buy her own.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    C'mon now Scut.. you know what's yours is hers and what's hers is hers. Just build her a pink one, and then buy your own afterward. ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    C'mon now Scut.. you know what's yours is hers and what's hers is hers. Just build her a pink one, and then buy your own afterward. ;)

You know, there's a hidden reason I wanted the Mosin. I knew she wouldn't want to shoot it. :):

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :thatshot:

purplear0762.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I thought you liked handguns, and didn't want any "Big Guns"
    "No shotguns, no rifles, nothing."

You know, Spasmo says the same thing. She keeps insisting that size doesn't matter, then she sees like a .50BMG or something and suddenly it's all
    2urmr0y.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    HA!!! LMAO.

To me... and yes, I know there are a ton of people that will disagree, but the mosin is not a sexy gun. Then after shooting it, I'm really not interested in it. :) That has bigger ammo than my 9 but still not interested... so Size Doesn't Matter!!!!!

thelefthand

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    That reminds me. I need to start getting the pieces together for an AR for my daughter. She's 6 months now. I figure by the time she's 5, I can have an entire set up ready for her. 22 rimfire, .223, 6mm BR, 450 Bushmaster/458 Socom, and have all the loads worked up for us, I mean her.... :)

Speaking of which, does anyone know where I can get a bolt carrier assembly for a .223WSSM or .243WSSM? I know that there are some places out there that chamber the AR for these rounds, but they won't fit a standard bolt face. Haveing a slightly larger bolt face would give me some better choices for my, I mean her match rifle.

Mark

Top Bottom