• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RonPaulSupporter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    I understand how unsafe it is to be shooting ammunition through a gun that is on fire, but here's my main concern: Isn't a select-fire AK like $15,000?!?!?! How can he allow this to happen to a gun worth so much money?! What an idiot.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Bah, it's just the front grips..... Easy to replace. The expensive parts are the receiver and whatever "controlled" parts are inside the receiver.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    no safety gear other than the "tactical reversed ballcap", and proclaiming "It's Hot" through what sounds like a mouthful of "chaw"

says alot....:):

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    That guy is an idiot. Why would you purposely do that to your/someone elses gun?:noway:

With apologies to Foreigner, he did it to become a:

You Tube Hero

Standing at the range, with his head hung low
    It just wouldn't stop, hold the trigger and it goes.
    Heard the roar of rounds, he could picture the scene
    Put his fingers in his ears, then like a distant scream

He heard one AK, just blew him away
    He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day*
    Bought a beat up AK, in a secondhand store**
    Didn't know how to shoot it, but he knew for sure

That one AK, felt good in his hands
    Didn't take long, to understand
    Just one AK, slung way down low
    Was one way ticket, only one way to go

So he started shootin'***
    Ain't never gonna stop****
    Gotta keep on shootin'
    Someday hes gonna make it to the top*****

And be a You Tube hero, got stars in his profile
    He's a You Tube hero
    He took one AK, You Tube hero, stars in his profile
    You Tube hero, it'll catch fire tonight

* Or after a 6 month wait for a tax stamp to allow purchase of a full automatic firearm by a "normal person"

** A proper FFL with the correct license to transact in full automatic firearms made prior to 1986.

*** He did not shoot in a victim zone and this said shooting was not performed in Illinois or Kalifornia.

**** Until running out of magazines or drums.

***** Of the pile of 7.62x39 brass that he made.

PX4 Storm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Kokomo
    Too bad that so many people get their ideas about gun owners from videos like these.

This one dumbass has probably done more to harm the idea of responsible gun ownership than the NIU and Va. Tech killers combined.

This isn't cool and it's not funny. It's just dumb. And now this stupid ass makes us all look stupid. Enjoy the video- when it's shown in Congress next year as an example of how dangerous AK47s are and as a reason for why we need to reinstitute the "assault weapons ban," remember how much you laughed now.

sanzo87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Muncie IN for now
    ok i dont get the freaking out!?! (you say that you should be able to do what we want as long as we are not breaking the law what law did he break) Yea its not safe and its not cheep or (smart as most on here would say) but reamber its his right to do what he wants with his gun as long as its not illegal. Hes not doin anything wrong so chill!!!! I just think that some times everyone takes things way to over the top on here. Not every thing in the world is all about the anti-guners etc.... this was just some guy in a safe place haveing fun with his ak so dont make such a big deal about it :twocents: and to top it off who cares what safty gear he wears his choice

Last edited:

PX4 Storm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm not freaking out. Yes, the guy has the right to do whatever he wants. Unfortunately, he was stupid enough to put it on YouTube. That means I have the right to think he's an absolute idiot and I also have the right to say so.

How do you know he was in a safe place? I didn't see a berm out there beyond his blazing AK muzzle, I saw a pile of junk.

Unfortunately, when you decide to promote your stupidity by putting your idiotic video on YouTube, things aren't just about doing what you want or having fun with your cool AK47 toy. It becomes about reflecting on the rest of us. With the possibility of Obama, who is far more anti-gun than Bill Clinton ever was, becoming president, it shouldn't be too difficult to understand why it might be nice not to have too many dumbasses playing with their guns in bad ways on YouTube.

I blow plenty of stuff up with my guns and have lots of fun. I'm just not stupid enough to post it to YouTube, so that I can feel really cool.

ok i dont get the freaking out yea its not safe and its not cheep or (smart as most on here would say) but reamber its his right to do what he wants with his gun as long as its not illegal and hes not doin anything wrong so chill sorry i just think that some times everyone takes things way to over the top on here not every thing in the world is all about the anti-guners etc.... this was just some guy in a safe place haveing fun with his ak so dont make such a big deal about it :twocents:

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Yes, the guy has the right to do whatever he wants. Unfortunately, he was stupid enough to put it on YouTube.

Actions like this are only punishable in the court of public opinion.

If I worked for the Brady Campaign, I'd plaster this all over their website and consider a 30sec commerical spot on cable news networks.

Top Bottom