• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Just thought it would be neat to see how many have .22 conversions and how you are set up.
    I put my M261 .22lr conversion in my Olymic Arms K16 this week. Ran 300 rounds through it with only one hiccup. I think it fired out of battery once, but not sure. But all the others were excellent. Absolutely love the .22lr because my day at the range was incredibly cheap. How about you guys??

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I use a Ciener .22 conversion in my M4. Bought it used on the cheap (how's $40.00 grab ya?), and run it with Black Dog full-width 25rd mags. Works like a friggin charm with just about any standard- or hyper-velocity ammo. Haven't tried it with my Outback running subsonics yet...

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I use a Ciener .22 conversion in my M4. Bought it used on the cheap (how's $40.00 grab ya?), and run it with Black Dog full-width 25rd mags. Works like a friggin charm with just about any standard- or hyper-velocity ammo. Haven't tried it with my Outback running subsonics yet...
    Yeah I have the black dog full-width in mine too and like it a lot.

WHITE_WOLFE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Greenfield
    Ciener kit. SBR with can.

PICT0466.jpg

PICT0464.jpg

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I have a coule dedicated .22lr ARs. One has an upper built by Rick Kuehl and the other has an upper I built using a barrel purchased from Rick Kuehl. They're lots of fun and easy on the wallet.
    5222.jpg
    Kuehl1.jpg

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I love my M261 conversion...The only ammo is really, really likes is Federal Bulk, but that isn't a problem for me.

I really like the Black Dog Machine 27 rd mags...They are just kind of pricey for my taste in magazine quantities.

Top Bottom