• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    This is the only long gun I have. I was stored in my parents closet for YEARS. My grandfather had it and he passed away in 83 or 84 I was born in 82.

DSC00916.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks! It seems to be, I shot it a few years back and and had a ejecting issue cost me 7 bucks to fix it from the gunsmith. I took it to H&H and was talking to Thomas about it a few years ago as well and he was more impressed with the condition of the sling, cause its in such good shape for sitting around for 25+ years.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Nice rifle!!! I like the older Marlin autos much better than the new ones. They all shoot good but I like the craftsmanship better on the vintage ones.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Yours is in great condition! I inherited a Stevens 87A .22 that had been sitting in my grandmas basement for AT LEAST 20 years barrel was covered in surface rust. Got it cleaned up and it makes for a nice plinker! May eventually have the barrel redone to touch it up some more but might just leave it.

PeacekeeperMX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    That's a great gun! That model was the 2nd gun I ever shot when I was a kid. My uncle still has it too. I have a Model 60 that was my 1st gun. Marlins are great!

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Yep, brings back alot of memories! Nice gun. Mine looked just like it the last time I saw it. A canoeing accident put her in the White river over thirty years ago. Along with a Stevens bolt action 20 ga. shotty. I knew I should have tied them in.

Top Bottom