Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Marlin Glenfield model 75

This is the only long gun I have. I was stored in my parents closet for YEARS. My grandfather had it and he passed away in 83 or 84 I was born in 82.

to secure peace is to prepare for war

good inherited guns are priceless....enjoy it for the heritage if nothing else...that one looks real nice to beat

Thanks! It seems to be, I shot it a few years back and and had a ejecting issue cost me 7 bucks to fix it from the gunsmith. I took it to H&H and was talking to Thomas about it a few years ago as well and he was more impressed with the condition of the sling, cause its in such good shape for sitting around for 25+ years.
    to secure peace is to prepare for war

Nice long gun

Nice Marlin all my pass down rifles have been Marlins and they are great guns. Hope you enjoy it for many years as I have my Marlins!

Nice rifle!!! I like the older Marlin autos much better than the new ones. They all shoot good but I like the craftsmanship better on the vintage ones.

nice, looks great for age. i love marlin rimfire guns, i have 3 and never had a problem with any of them. 22lr, 22 mag, and .17 hmr
    "Every man dies, but not every man really lives".

Expert
    Yours is in great condition! I inherited a Stevens 87A .22 that had been sitting in my grandmas basement for AT LEAST 20 years barrel was covered in surface rust. Got it cleaned up and it makes for a nice plinker! May eventually have the barrel redone to touch it up some more but might just leave it.

Plinker
    That's a great gun! That model was the 2nd gun I ever shot when I was a kid. My uncle still has it too. I have a Model 60 that was my 1st gun. Marlins are great!

Yep, brings back alot of memories! Nice gun. Mine looked just like it the last time I saw it. A canoeing accident put her in the White river over thirty years ago. Along with a Stevens bolt action 20 ga. shotty. I knew I should have tied them in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast