• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    So, I have been saving up (or trying to) for a Spike's Tactical 22lr dedicated upper, but I cannot seem to spend that kind of money for 1/2 a gun. Well, in my search today for a cheaper alternative, I ran across this:

AR-15 22 LONG RIFLE - $299.99 :: Velocity Firearms - Superb Products

Yes, this is Blackthorne/Hesse/Vulcan, so there is no way I will buy it, I just was wondering how they can sell a complete 22lr upper WITH BCG for so cheap? And yes, I know the answer is most likely "cause it's crap" :) I just see so many Ceiner kits selling for $150-$200, they must be making parts out of plastic and pot metal :):

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Seems very inexpensive. Did you notice their other gun prices - low. I clicked on the about us link and it was blank. No stocking dealers listed but they do have a TX. Might be worth a telephone call to find out more info or where one of these elusive uppers could be found

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Honestly, with all the horror stories about their parts not functioning at all/falling apart/not being in spec, I don't think I could ever buy one. Now, if someone here wants to buy one and it turns out to work well, I may change my mind...So, who's the guinea pig? :D

Sportster47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Not sure who/why this rumor is getting spread. We are a newer company that is not associated with any other company. We are trying to sell quality firearms and give good customer service. I stand behind my products 100 %. Thanks to everyone that has left positive feedback on Gun Broker. If anyone wants to call me and discuss my company, please feel free to call me at 651-983-5049. Dan.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Not sure who/why this rumor is getting spread. We are a newer company that is not associated with any other company. We are trying to sell quality firearms and give good customer service. I stand behind my products 100 %. Thanks to everyone that has left positive feedback on Gun Broker. If anyone wants to call me and discuss my company, please feel free to call me at 651-983-5049. Dan.

O.K I'll bite i just checked out your site, when are you expecting to have some of the Carbon .22lr Uppers in stock????

Since you are a new company what type of warranty are you offering.

Sportster47

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    The AR22 upper's should be ready in the next month...just waiting on the barrels. But...I do have a large Back Order List.

I have a one year warranty on all of my firearms.

I am located in the northern part of Minnesota. I am focused on quality and customer service. The folks I've worked with are some of the 'best'. I'll do the best I can to provide a safe and quality firearm. I hope you will give me a chance to prove myself.

Kind Regards,
    Dan

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I just my new Spike's to the range Sat. morning. It went bang all the time, brand new out of the box, except for the usual .22lr ammo faults.

When I have about 2000 rounds in it, I'll figure I've saved hundreds in .223 costs and it will have paid for itself.

If you want to meet and shoot it, you can.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    The AR22 upper's should be ready in the next month...just waiting on the barrels. But...I do have a large Back Order List.

I am located in the northern part of Minnesota. I am focused on quality and customer service. The folks I've worked with are some of the 'best'. I'll do the best I can to provide a safe and quality firearm. I hope you will give me a chance to prove myself.

Kind Regards,
    Dan

You will want to speak with a Moderator about advertising here so you can sell your products.

babolat69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    AR22 Uppers

Kind Regards,
    Dan

Dan,

I'd be willing to give them a try but first I have a few questions. Do these uppers use a standard AR 5.56 lower (with standard parts kit) or do I need to change for example the hammer/buffer spring for the weeker round? Do these use normal .22lr or are high velocity preffered?

Can I place an order on line or do I have to call it in?

Tks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    So, I have been saving up (or trying to) for a Spike's Tactical 22lr dedicated upper, but I cannot seem to spend that kind of money for 1/2 a gun. Well, in my search today for a cheaper alternative, I ran across this:

AR-15 22 LONG RIFLE - $299.99 :: Velocity Firearms - Superb Products

Yes, this is Blackthorne/Hesse/Vulcan, so there is no way I will buy it, I just was wondering how they can sell a complete 22lr upper WITH BCG for so cheap? And yes, I know the answer is most likely "cause it's crap" :) I just see so many Ceiner kits selling for $150-$200, they must be making parts out of plastic and pot metal :):

Velocity Firearms is not Blackthorne/Hesse/Vulcan. We do not know how these roomers have started but would like them to stop. If you have any questions about our company you can call us at 651-983-5049.

We stand behind our products and have had excellent feed back on them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    Honestly, with all the horror stories about their parts not functioning at all/falling apart/not being in spec, I don't think I could ever buy one. Now, if someone here wants to buy one and it turns out to work well, I may change my mind...So, who's the guinea pig? :D

Velocity Firearms stand behind there product. You say all the horror stories about there product but not one story is about our company. They are about Vulcan. We have had excellent feed back on our products from the customers that bought something from us not just skepticism. If you have any questions about our company you can call us at 651-983-5049.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    If it looks like Blackthorne, smells like Blackthorne, and taste like Blackthorne, becareful you don't step in it you don't want Blackthorne on your boot.

Top Bottom