• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Does anyone own or have handled any of the LPT Mossbergs?

What are your thoughts?

Are the triggers really really adjustable to 3.5 lbs?

I'm considering a field/deer combo for deer season this year and turkey next year, but can't find them in any of the shops around Indy to check them out. I just can't justify ordering online without knowing more...

Can anyone help with some info P P P P Please? :D

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am not sure on the adjustable trigger bro, but you can read up here on the Mossberg LTP.

Tactical-Life.com » Mossberg 12 Gauge Tactical Duo

You don’t need a doctorate in history to realize that the saga of human conflict is cyclical. Consider the history of modern warfare. One of the most noteworthy instances of the shotgun’s use in combat came from World War I and the infamous Winchester “Trench Guns.” Every true gun guy knows the story of the feared shotguns and how the Germans were reportedly “terrorized” by the use of scatterguns in close combat.

mossberg1.jpg

World War II was a slightly different story with semi-automatic Garand rifles and Thompson submachine guns being the battlefield norm. Everyone remembers images of Marines clearing the jungles of Japanese-held islands with the Thompson guns in hand or the GI (Government Issue) bounding a hedgerow in Normandy with his Garand.

TK

Top Bottom