Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I am struggling to find the .625 low profile gas block, gas tube, barrel nut and Delta Ring in one spot.

What about Spike's? Looks like they have all that.

Spike's Tactical Micro gas block (.625) [SUGB110] - $29.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec 303 Stainless Steel Gas Tube [SUGT00x] - $12.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec Delta ring assembly w/Mil-Spec Barrel Nut [SDR100A] - $18.95 : Spikes Tactical

Aren't you putting on your own rail system (Troy/VTAC)? You won't need a delta ring, and it probably uses its own barrel nut.

ETA: Yep, it does come with its own barrel nut.

Troy Industries 11.0 TRX Extreme Battle Rail Installation & Mini Review Video | AIM

Also, since i have to pin the flash hider, I am sort of liking this gas block,, two piece split design, and I can still pin it myself.
    Yankee Hill Machine Specter Gas Block .625 YHM-9377A - Black Rifle Works

With an aftermarket rail system and low-pro gas block it shouldn't matter. You'll just simply slip the rail right over your flash hider and barrel. Unless you're thinking you may change out your gas block later.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    What about Spike's? Looks like they have all that.

Spike's Tactical Micro gas block (.625) [SUGB110] - $29.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec 303 Stainless Steel Gas Tube [SUGT00x] - $12.95 : Spikes Tactical

Mil-Spec Delta ring assembly w/Mil-Spec Barrel Nut [SDR100A] - $18.95 : Spikes Tactical

Aren't you putting on your own rail system (Troy/VTAC)? You won't need a delta ring, and it probably uses its own barrel nut.

ETA: Yep, it does come with its own barrel nut.

Troy Industries 11.0 TRX Extreme Battle Rail Installation & Mini Review Video | AIM

With an aftermarket rail system and low-pro gas block it shouldn't matter. You'll just simply slip the rail right over your flash hider and barrel. Unless you're thinking you may change out your gas block later.

Yes we are using the vtac,, I did not realize that the vtac used its own nut, I think i will order the vtac next *** the Daniels Barrel will arrive Monday

Top Bottom