• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hghlndr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Kosciusko County
    I just purchased this rifle from a fellow ingoer. Today I finally got out to the range. I didn't have alot of time, but it was impressive. I shot 10 round fairly quickly and it was amazing. I can't wait to see what it will do if I take my time. I think the small game around here better watch out.:D

SavageMKIIFV-SR.jpg

IMG_20111027_170713.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Does the stock make a huge difference than the factory stock?

The proof is in the shooting; I haven't shot mine with the new stock yet (still waiting on the rest of the bottom metal from Savage in order to complete it). BUT the cheek weld is much better (I have an adjustable cheek pad coming anyway), the pistol grip area has more natural/comfortable feel, and the forearm will not flex like the standard stock will, allowing the barrel to free-float.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The proof is in the shooting; I haven't shot mine with the new stock yet (still waiting on the rest of the bottom metal from Savage in order to complete it). BUT the cheek weld is much better (I have an adjustable cheek pad coming anyway), the pistol grip area has more natural/comfortable feel, and the forearm will not flex like the standard stock will, allowing the barrel to free-float.

I'm looking forward to reading a review on it. :D
    I'd be interested in how much of an improvement it would make in accuracy.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    I really want one of these. For prices around $275 its hard to not buy one right now. How is the cheek weld on the factory stock? It seems like the picatinny rail makes the scope set pretty high.

Top Bottom