WTT: Wichester 94 in .30- 30 for good complete AR upper or complete Entry level AR

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    I have a Winchester 94 in .30-30 that I am looking to trade for***Taking trade offers*** It is a Buffalo Bill Cody commemorative rifle, 26" hexagonal barrel. It was manufactured in 1968, and has no cross bolt safety. (For the lever gun purists!) I believe it is the mid grade edition, with select wood, and nickel plated forend cap, trigger, hammer, loading gate, saddle ring, and buttplate. The rifle was unfired when I got it last year, but I don't own safe queens, and put 10 rounds through it. Amazingly accurate for being a rifle with open sights! The pics don't do it justice! I would consider condition to be easily 95%. With the exception of the small bruise on the buttstock, (I think she was assaulted in the safe by one of the less pretty girls!), any flaw you think you see is just dust or fingerprints! Let me know what you have! I'm willing to add cash or additional trades for the right deal, and will accept the same! Transaction FTF in the Fort Wayne/New Haven area, (North East Indiana), With IN ID. Will travel some, for the right trade.
    100_4634.jpg
    100_4635.jpg
    100_4636.jpg
    100_4637.jpg
    100_4638.jpg
    100_4639.jpg
    100_4640.jpg
    100_4641.jpg
    100_4642.jpg
    100_4643.jpg

Last edited:
    Status