• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • proshot04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    indianapolis
    I am hoping to join mcfg. I have read the how to join and I still have a few questions.
    1. It says that I must attend either a board meeting or a volunteer day, what I wanted to know is do I have to attend any board meeting after the initial one ( not that I am opposed to attending more but it is hard with my job)
    2. Is the only volunteer day that has the safety orientation in April.
    3. is membership in a gun rights organization required, I am a member of the nra but I have seen gun clubs that require membership to a specific organization.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am hoping to join mcfg. I have read the how to join and I still have a few questions.
    1. It says that I must attend either a board meeting or a volunteer day, what I wanted to know is do I have to attend any board meeting after the initial one ( not that I am opposed to attending more but it is hard with my job)
    2. Is the only volunteer day that has the safety orientation in April.
    3. is membership in a gun rights organization required, I am a member of the nra but I have seen gun clubs that require membership to a specific organization.

1. No. Board meetings are a great way to keep up on club info, but not required for membership.
    2. I'm not sure on this one, but while there may be other opportunities to volunteer, I don't believe any of them involve the safety orientation.
    3. No memberships to any other organizations are required, but you must complete an approved safety class prior to joining MCFG.

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    1. No. Board meetings are a great way to keep up on club info, but not required for membership.
    2. I'm not sure on this one, but while there may be other opportunities to volunteer, I don't believe any of them involve the safety orientation.
    3. No memberships to any other organizations are required, but you must complete an approved safety class prior to joining MCFG.

Thanks for the interest in joining MCFG.

Just to clarify...among other criteria, you must attend either a membership (aka Board) meeting (1st Tuesday of the month at 7:00PM) or the annual volunteer day in order to join. Please see the sticky at the beginning of this thread for a guide on joining MCFG: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/marion-county-fish-game/331999-mcfg-how-join.html.

Top Bottom