• ...and so much more!
  • lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Just a quick thread to highlight our in-house embroidery ability. We are new company, just getting started, but we're already building something of a reputation for very fair pricing and fast turnaround in the Greencastle area.

Our equipment can work on shirts, hats, backpacks, webbing, even shoes! With our 15 needle machine, we can work very complicated designs quickly.

If you have a project, give us a try today!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Awesome, welcome to INGO! Do you have a minimum order quantity for specific items like hats or shirts?
    No sir! We have done one polo, one hat, even one fanny pack for a customer. If you want it embroidered, you let me know what and where you want it, and I'll take care of it! :)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I have something in the works to, but will have to wait until the house projects from construction slow down a bit.

Would you be able to help find a proper hat size.... they all fit me REALLY weird which is why I would be looking for a couple one off hats if I can find one that fits the way I like them.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    I have something in the works to, but will have to wait until the house projects from construction slow down a bit.

Would you be able to help find a proper hat size.... they all fit me REALLY weird which is why I would be looking for a couple one off hats if I can find one that fits the way I like them.

Sure. Are you thinking a fitted hat instead of a hat with an adjustment strap?

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    yes fitted.... and either a very large childs size, or very small adult size. the problem isn't trying to fit the circumference of my head, the problem is getting a hat that the dome is short enough to allow the had to rest properly w/out pushing down on my ears. I have only found one hat in my entire life that was truly a good fit, and I had it for probably ten years..... but its gone and I need some good replacement.s

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    yes fitted.... and either a very large childs size, or very small adult size. the problem isn't trying to fit the circumference of my head, the problem is getting a hat that the dome is short enough to allow the had to rest properly w/out pushing down on my ears. I have only found one hat in my entire life that was truly a good fit, and I had it for probably ten years..... but its gone and I need some good replacement.s

Well, I'm not hatologist, but we'll do our best!

Top Bottom