Please reply by conversation.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    ca160done.jpg

As stated, 1966 Honda CA160 Touring Benly for sale. Bike is located in 46307. I completed the restoration of this bike in 2009. It was a frame off budget restore. I reused every part possible and left what I could in original, but cleaned up condition. This can be noted by the wheels, spokes and hubs which while they look great, do show their age.
    If you are interested in seeing parts of the actual restore, visit this link:
    http://cobwebsanddreams.eyehit.com/p1/ca160.htm
    The bike runs and rides great for a little scoot. Aside from some minor cosmetics due to the age of some parts, the only issue is a bubble around the gas fill in the tank where gas leached under the paint due to the painter going all the way to the edge of the fill and not leaving any metal exposed. The bike was done in Wimbelton White code paint for a 71 cougar, so anyone can get the paint and redo the tank if so desired. Nobody ever even notices it. NADA lists this bike at $2675 in excellent condition. The bike currently has 350 miles since the restore. I have taken it on a few poker runs and it has gotten 2 - 2nd place trophys at local events. The bike has a clean IN bill of sale title.
    I will be sad to see this bike go, but I have just started another restoration and I only have so much space and would like some cash for the new project.
    $2000 obo *** I will trade this bike for a Beretta 391 Teknys Trap
    Call 219-712-one zero one six with questions.
    Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom