• ...and so much more!
  • kblazer87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Price drop 6/3/2015

I have a couple super nice searchlights for sale. I bought these from a guy who got them through a military surplus sale. Price listed is for one light.

The GL-2049-24M Golight Radio Ray permanent mount light is designed for use in all weather conditions and produces 1,300 lumens of intense light output. These units feature remote control operation that allows users to rotate the light 370 degrees with a hard stop and to adjust vertical tilt through 135 degrees. Remote operation is provided by a wireless hand held remote control and a hard wired dash mounted remote control.

They are 24 volt or can be configured for 12 volt by removing (unplugging) the 12 to 24 volt internal circuit board. I have mine on my pick up running 12 volts.

The military use these on the MRAPs, Hummers and other front line vehicles. Also used by boaters and utility companies as well as security and police forces.

A video showing operation is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RiG2vuLO0XY

These are new in the box. Asking 225.00 shipped each.
    attachment.php

Do not have any trades in mind. DO NOT WANT: computers, stereos, games or game systems, or any projects. Thanks.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Redhood
    Top Bottom