WTS: Authentic military MRE's. Unopened cases.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm selling MRE's by the case only. (not individual meals) $50/case for up to 4 cases. $48/case for 5 or more. Cash only unless your making arrangements to have someone else pick up for you, then I'll take paypal. PM for logistic/payment arrangements. NO SHIPPING!

The group buy opportunity became stagnant so I had to look elsewhere. I recently got many, recent manufactured, military MREs. The military ones, vs the ones packaged for commercial sale, have the red ring/dot storage conditions history indicator as well as other subtle differences. These cases are of several menu types, I eat more of these over the course of a year than I care to admit but when I get them they are usually in clusters of menu types and I like variety. What that means is I buy in bulk to get a discount, keep just 1 or 2 of each menu type and sell the others off.

Each case has 12 meals. So far none of the cases are special meal types (no low sodium, Kosher, or other special diet types mentioned on outside of cases.) At $50/cast that is $4.16 per "meal". Keep in mind these meals are designed for young guys working hard in the field. I personally get about 1.5 to 2 meals out of each meal. Basically they are cheap groceries that do not go bad for a LONG time.

I've met a lot of you through the ILBE group buy and the previous 2 or 3 MRE group buys. I'm happy to let you guys coordinate logistics, (INGO supply chain) and have others pick up cases for you, or meet you at shooting events or the 1500 next time around. You figure out the logistics and have the guy picking up from me and the guy actually buying them PM me the permission to release them. NO MRE's WILL BE HELD WITHOUT PAYMENT.

Hooking up with me:
    Monday evenings: rarely available but sometimes can, 6 or after, would need to be in Carmel/Westfield/Noblesville area or off 421/Keystone/Meridian 465 exits on N side.
    Tuesdays and Fridays I leave downtown indy around 2-2:30 ish. I can be anywhere around 465 or a couple interstate exits outside of that within the time it takes me to get there after leaving. Meaning, I'm not going to stall for an hour or two to meet you at 5. OR after 5 in Carmel/Westfield/Noblesville area or off 421/Keystone/Meridian 465 exits on N side.
    Wed. I'm in Frankfort until 530pm. I can either leave then to meet you or stay at work and get things done to meet you later. During working hours are a possibility but you would have to come to my office. I can meet you anywhere in Clinton or surrounding counties or Hamilton county about any time after 5:30.
    Thursdays I'm pretty tied up in the evenings but some Thursdays I can get away to meet you in Carmel/Westfield/Noblesville area or off 421/Keystone/Meridian 465 exits on N side.
    Weekends: Total crap shoot and I usually don't know my weekend plans until they are handed to me Friday evening. :):

****If you've been to my house to pick up ILBE's I've moved. Not far down the road, but I'm not at that house anymore.

PM is best way to contact me. If posting in the thread just say how many you want and we'll work out the details via PM.

Current inventory: 10 (I should be getting another 26 Tuesday 6-23-15) Check back often I may get even more than that.

Some pics of some of the cases:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Bump:
    inventory: total 35. (10 plus he had 25 not 26 that I got yesterday) Sold 2, solid plans to meet up and sell 6, in communications to arrange sell of 21. Technically 28 left, in reality 6 are remaining to be bought. The guy I buy from won't be back in town for at least 2 weeks.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    [STRIKE]Re did inventory: Physically have 32 at time of counting. 7 sold/but not gone, Meet ups scheduled today and tomorrow accounting for another 11. # more than I have remaining in conversation but no payment or solid arrangements made yet.

So, 32-18= 14 technically left but if conversations turn into $ even they will be gone by the first of next week ish.[/STRIKE]

They are gone. I'll start a new thread if/when I get any more. I actually oversold and had to commit some of my own to the paid cases I set aside so I'll be getting more. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom