Please reply by conversation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Selling this car for my sister, who can no longer drive. My niece drove it and didn't take care of oil changes (she put nearly 80,000 miles on it driving back and forth from Bloomington to Chicago), so we had to replace the motor with a used one. Service was done by Skillman Kia in Indianapolis. The replacement motor has ~40,000 miles on it and runs good. Engine has one year warranty on it. My mechanic just changed the oil in it also. Just had new brakes put on it as well as new wiper blades, so it should be good to go for awhile. There is a small crack in the front bumper, and a small dent/scrape in the passenger side rocker panel (see pics). Asking $7,000 OBO. No Trades. PM with any questions and I will try and answer as best I can. Please note, the piece of plastic trim hanging down from the bumper (didn't notice it when I took the pics) has been put back in place. It just snaps in to some slots in the bumper. Apparently it came out when DoggyMama was backing it into the yard.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bump with another price drop! Nice economical car for someone out there! Now just $8500 (OBO). Motivated seller, so make offer. Worst I can say is no thanks! :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom