• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Bushhog PZ3061 60in. commercial zero turn mower, 283hrs, I am the original owner, only used be me on my yard, never used by anyone else or on any other property, this is the most heavy duty commercial mower Bushhog makes, 30hp Kohler motor with 16cc Parker hydro's. Never sat outside, never mowed wet grass, all maintenance done be me, oil and filter every 25hrs, hydro oil and filter every 75hrs, greased before each mow. I wax the mower each spring before the start of the season. Mower is two seasons old, it is in perfect shape, same as new for less then half price and not even 300hrs.

I have the ROPS (roll over bar), seat belt, and discharge chute, all brand new and never installed to go with the mower, also have some spare OEM filters and blades, all come with it.

You can see how well the mower stripes in the picture of my yard, Bushhog high lift blades and the deck set properly it discharges grass and stripes perfectly.

$5500 firm no bs, I have all paperwork/sales receipt/owners manuals. I still use the mower to mow my yard each week so the hours will go up slightly, you are welcome to see it being used on my property.

Top Bottom