Please reply by conversation.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    P4230002_zpsdnk8uf9s.jpg

P4230003_zps1hothzs8.jpg

Professionally rebuilt 2 years ago, starts and runs perfectly. I gave it 5 pulls and it started after sitting all winter to roll it out and take these pictures. For the rest of the season it'll start on 3 pulls. Pull twice with the choke set, it'll fire on the second pull, and if you're real quick you can get the choke off and let it run. If you're me you'll need to turn the choke off and then pull it a 3rd time. Rope pulls easy, your granny can start this machine. Once it's warm, it'll fire on one pull with no choke.

Good strong tiller with reverse, forward, and forward with tines. It will move without the safety bar held to the handle, but will move slower and will resist engaging the tines. This makes it easier (and safer) to move around one handed loading it on a trailer or the like. Holding the safety bar to the handle and it's full speed and engages the tines easily.

I'm just too busy to put out a garden these days, so figured I'd see if anyone wanted to give it a good home as garden season approaches.

$350 firm if you pick it up. I'll help load it, but it's heavy so be prepared. Southside of Indy.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Rise from the dead for a "I get to pay two deductibles this month" sale. $275, can deliver in or near Greenwood area.

I can't edit the original post any longer, but sold pending meeting.

**SOLD**

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom