Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Customer satisfaction is paramount. Resolving the issue should be number one. Admitting that you made a mistake is fine, but not doing anything to fix it or make it right is unacceptable.

People make mistakes and that's completely understandable, but not doing anything to make it right makes it that much worse....
    "...and behold a pale horse, and he who sat atop him was death."

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Just Google CCR to find many similar stories!!! Actually, some worse! I was in the market for some hydro coating, and CCR will not be considered.
    OK Im prejudice as previously stated I'm a long time satisfied customer of CCR. Yes Rob377 had a problem with them, hate to say it I thought CCR would have handled this differently. And I hate to hear that someone is not happy with them. I am hoping that CCR is not finished with this yet.

CCR has a very good reputation. As suggested look up CCR refinishing reviews on Google and you will see tons of good reviews. Try going to the Sig Forum and you can read many pages of love for CCR. Brad & Mary are highly regarded on that forum in particular. All I'm saying is CCR is not fully represented by this incident.

rockhopper46038 did you ever send your P228 in? If so got any feedback on it?
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post

rockhopper46038 did you ever send your P228 in? If so got any feedback on it?
    I did; I got it back this week and I'm putting together my post on my experience. In short it was extremely positive, but I promised a thorough review and I haven't gotten the pictures taken yet.
    Don't be an asshat.

Pretty much always looking to buy a Colt Combat or Lt.Weight Commander in 38 Super or 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper46038 View Post
    I did; I got it back this week and I'm putting together my post on my experience. In short it was extremely positive, but I promised a thorough review and I haven't gotten the pictures taken yet.
    Looking forward to the review.
    INGO has an excellent resource for safety recalls. Check it out: http://ingunowners.com/forums/genera...l-listing.html

Plinker
    I would ask for relief before I went to dispute with credit card company. That would give the provider of service? One last time to make it right. You'll find out if you are just a number or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Archbishop View Post
    mark to keep tabs on this.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^^^
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by straittactical View Post
    You should have told him you dont plate the sears and cages when he ordered to have it done and you sure dont ingnore the guy 5 diffrent times. if you cant remember to call him back in 30min how do you expect some to belive you can remember how to coat a gun. 7- 10 days turning into to months. I think he needs to be credited for this.

I know i wont do bussines with you inless you make this right with him
    EXACTLY, how I feel, I work in Customer Service, 40 + years... If YOU don't give ME what is promised, I will take MY MONEY, and BUSINESS somewhere ELSE ..... I am THE CUSTOMER, I CHOOSE WHERE to SPEND MY MONEY .....
    I shoot slow, and hit every time!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KillStick View Post
    Rob377 what ever became of this problem, was it resolved?
    Still nothing, Rob?
    "A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Plinkuh View Post
    Still nothing, Rob?
    Nope.

I've posted my experience with them here and elsewhere, and with that I wash my hands of the whole mess.

Since I've posted this, I've gotten a few emails from other folks who've had similar problems with CCR, so maybe I was wrong in assuming this sort of stuff isn't the norm.

In any case, -1 CCR.
    shooting slow is dumb - Billy the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Rob377 View Post
    Nope.

I've posted my experience with them here and elsewhere, and with that I wash my hands of the whole mess.

Since I've posted this, I've gotten a few emails from other folks who've had similar problems with CCR, so maybe I was wrong in assuming this sort of stuff isn't the norm.

In any case, -1 CCR.
    That's a shame man, it really is. I wanted to send in a few things to get made over, but no thanks, I'm fine.
    "A man with a briefcase can steal millions more than any man with a gun."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast