Brad Turner @ Superior Tactical Solutions BAD!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rem338um

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    lafayette,IN
    I commissioned him to build a custom rifle for me...he took my $2600 deposit and now he is gone...all phones disconnected and shop in KY closed...and also moved from his house. Other sites have people looking for him also, as he has taken their deposit also...check Sniper's Hide and a few others...he got one guy for $13000.00 plus...so email me at ekalane@mintel.net if he got you or you have info to help me prosecute him.. Thanks Ed

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Wow, I just read some of the other posts regarding this "business" Survivalist Boards, Snipershide, BBB, even their FaceBook page is loaded with pissed off people. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully he will be somehow brought to justice but it sounds like your money may be gone.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Road rage suspect faces up to four years in prison - WNCT

Maybe hes over in North Carolina?

***Edit***

Registrant: Superior Tactical Solutions 5438 Hwy 1078 N Henderson, KY 42420 US Administrative Contact: Turner, Brad Superior Tactical Solutions 5438 Hwy 1078 N Henderson, KY 42420, US Phone: +1.2708233974 Email: bturner@superiortactical.com Technical Contact: Turner, Brad Superior Tactical Solutions 5438 Hwy 1078 N Henderson, KY 42420, US Phone: +1.2708233974 Email: bturner@superiortactical.com Billing Contact: Turner, Brad Superior Tactical Solutions 5438 Hwy 1078 N Henderson, KY 42420, US Phone: +1.2708233974 Email: bturner@superiortactical.com Record Information: Domain Record Created: March 27, 2004 Domain Record Updated: August 13, 2013 Domain Record Expires: March 27, 2015

Does this help?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Is a cell phone....

Bradley Allen Turner
    Approx 45 y/o
    Locations known of residence:
    Henderson, KY
    Uniontown, KY
    Corydon, KY
    Newburgh, IN
    Evansville, IN
    West Lafayette, IN

Related to:
    Karen Turner
    Bayleigh Turner
    Monica Turner
    Raymond Turner
    Dorothy Turner

Google will tell A LOT about some one.....
    All you have to do is look.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Wow. That's pretty low. I hope you and his other customers get some sort of justice but you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I commissioned him to build a custom rifle for me...he took my $2600 deposit and now he is gone...all phones disconnected and shop in KY closed...and also moved from his house. Other sites have people looking for him also, as he has taken their deposit also...check Sniper's Hide and a few others...he got one guy for $13000.00 plus...so email me at ekalane@mintel.net if he got you or you have info to help me prosecute him.. Thanks Ed

Wow, I just read some of the other posts regarding this "business" Survivalist Boards, Snipershide, BBB, even their FaceBook page is loaded with pissed off people. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully he will be somehow brought to justice but it sounds like your money may be gone.

WOW! It takes some serious balls to swindle that many people who spend time in the communities that are listed above. You WILL **** off someone that is THE wrong person to **** off. And quite possibly more than one. He better be well hidden or he may just end up upended.

rem338um

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    lafayette,IN
    Thanks for help ,,but I got all info except where is he...I have been to his house...wife and kids their..they say he closed shop in november and took off...

rem338um

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    lafayette,IN
    wrong guy...the guy i am looking 4 built my last 3 custom guns and did great work....now he is gone...don't know what happened or why...goin to henderson court house next week if it ever stops snowing here

Top Bottom