• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I ordered stuff from Delta3Tactical.com on 04/27. After a week, I had heard nothing from them. I emailed them multiple times asking about my order and never received any response. Called a couple of times and it went to voicemail. Today, I tried to cancel my order and there is no way to cancel an order. I will not be doing business with them again. The only good part is that they never charged my card, so the money is still in the account. So I now have a phone call and an email waiting for a response from them about cancelling my order. I will have a mod delete this thread if they make good, but until then, they won't be getting my business. From what I hear, shipping times are outrageous, some people as much as a month.

I was contacted today. They have cancelled my order and apologized that it took so long. The parts are back ordered right now.

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    A year and a half ago I needed a BCG during the panic (no, I didn't panic, I blew one up and needed a spare). I set orders with three different places, figuring one would come through eventually and if they all came through I'd have a couple of spares.

Rguns showed them in stock when they weren't and it ended up taking 14 weeks. No problem, just don't tell me it is in stock and then charge a $100 cancellation fee when it isn't. D3T never actually shipped it, and when I contacted them 4 months later they said they'd look into it and never got back to me. A month later they didn't return my call. The other place I ordered from had it to me in 8 weeks and was straightforward the whole time.

As far as I am concerned, places like that don't get my repeat business even if they are the only ones who have something I want, I'll do without instead. I have no problems with stuff being backordered and the supplier having no idea when it might come in, but in both those cases it was just sloppy business.

Last edited:

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Well he contacted me this morning saying the parts kit was back ordrred, so I went ahead and asked him to cancel as I already ordered another parts kit somewhere else. If they send it, I'll keel it for spares, if not great.

Top Bottom