• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I traded into a TenPoint crossbow last week (Thank you Jason!) Great xbow, but it had a a problem with the hooks on the built on AcuDraw cocking devise. The hooks were not strong enough to hold the string reliably.

I was at the local MCSports looking at rope cockers and mentioned my issue to our local favorite gun/archery counter manager, Andrew. Andrew strongly suggested contacting TenPoint and he was correct.

The CS rep at TenPoint was friendly and helpful. She took my address and explained the new hooks would go out next morning. She then asked about the bow. I explained I was happy, but that the hand guard looked a little like an afterthought. She asked for the serial number, checked and told me my bow was a 2013. The 2014 models have different design and color, she offered one. I asked the price, no charge. I did remind her I traded into the bow and was not the original purchaser.

The lady kind of chuckled and said that hopefully my parts would arrive by the end of the week along with the hat they were throwing in. :rockwoot:

20140902_150009_3_zpsslbcdmoa.jpg

Top Bottom