• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    So---if so many of us have had bad experiences with Cheaper Than Dirt---why does INGO accept their advertising? Is it a matter of Money Talks? I for one believe INGO should not accept advertising from poorly rated companies. What say YOU??

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might want verify that Fenway can pick and choose. I believe he is using a third-party gun advertising service.

That is correct, our gun-related ads are placed by an ad service. We don't get to pick and choose...unless we court the advertisers ourselves, which takes up so much staff time and attention that the returns are not worth the effort.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The big banner in the middle of the page is national advertising provided by an ad service. The banner in the upper right corner is the local companies advertising on INGO directly.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    So---if so many of us have had bad experiences with Cheaper Than Dirt---why does INGO accept their advertising? Is it a matter of Money Talks? I for one believe INGO should not accept advertising from poorly rated companies. What say YOU??
    why does it matter to you how the owner of this site gets HIS money?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    When my kids were at home and would complain about house rules I would remind them who pays the bills. I let them know that if they wanted to take on the Gas or Electric Bill then they get a vote until then, my house my rules.

Fenway's House, his rules.

I think I'm going to go to my Daughters house and open the refrigerator door about a dozen times and then say "We don't have anything to eat here"

Top Bottom