• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I made a private classifieds sale to indyjohn earlier this week. A price was agreed upon that included me paying for shipping. The transaction went smoothly, as expected, via PayPal. I had a difficulty at the Post Office and the shipping was over twice what I had expected. This was my miscalculation, but the deal was made, so I ate the fee and shipped the product.

I PMed John a copy of the postage recipient as is my normal practice of verifying that the product had been sent. Along with that, a note explaining I could not duplicate the deal if desired, due to MY shipping price miscalculation. The deal was done, iTrader ratings handled, etc.

Today, I do my normal Thursday PayPal balance verification and discover an additional payment from Heartland Trading Company. indyjohn had paid the difference between my expected shipping cost and the actual. This was not part of our agreement, it went over and beyond, without a word said.

I felt badly to start with thinking that maybe I had gave the impression of fussing over this. I got over that quickly knowing that I'll be doing business down the road with Heartland Trading Company. I'd recommend that readers of this do the same! :yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom