• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This was my first order from this vendor. I've heard of a lot of people having good luck with them, so I decided to give them a try as I was looking for a CZ P-01 and they had one of the lowest prices. The other plus is that it was available in OD green. I was looking for something a little different and this met my needs. I have a shoot with some friends today that I wanted the gun for, so when I ordered it last Saturday, I paid a bit more to have it processed by credit card, as I wanted no delays to make sure I had the gun before today. Order went through and I received my receipt. All seemed well.

I eagerly checked the status of it every day, hoping to see it ship out quickly. By Tuesday, it still showed as "Processing" and I was starting to worry. I called their number and was told that my credit card had been declined. Really? Why would it show the transaction as successful and send out a receipt if it was unsuccessful? They ran the card again when I asked and it went through. The next morning I had notice that it had shipped and Friday USDS called to say the gun was in.

I was really happy with the fact that shipping was pretty quick, after the payment issue was resolved, but I was really unhappy there was a payment issue and no one had contacted me about it. I still don't understand how it could show the transaction as successful, when my card was declined.

I'll probably use them again in the future if they have a great deal, but I'll definitely follow up my order with a call to verify the payment went through. I don't have a problem recommending them to others, as their prices were good and the shipping was quick, just realize the caveat of dealing with possible payment issues.

BTW, here's my first range trip with the gun I ordered, if anyone is interested:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ion/388054-range-trip-point-blank-carmel.html

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I have made one purchase from KY Gun Co. Great deal on a a Canik (a CZ clone). Shipping was a pretty quick but communications did lack some. Had issue CC processing and it took me calling them to resolve, much like your issue. Definitely have decent prices at times. I would consider them again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That's disappointing to hear. I've done at least 1 CC transaction and another where I used money orders. Both of mine pretty well followed what they told me to expect. It does sound odd if the CC transaction appears to be successful on their website but it really wasn't...I've never encountered that with any on-line purchase.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    That's an unusual situation you had. I've had numerous transactions with them for guns, ammo and accessories and never had an issue. Sounds like you had one of those "once in a blue moon" situations.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yea I to have bought from them and was happy with the quick shipping. I do think they might be a little understaffed but who isnt these days. Would purchase again and recommend!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's disappointing to hear. I've done at least 1 CC transaction and another where I used money orders. Both of mine pretty well followed what they told me to expect. It does sound odd if the CC transaction appears to be successful on their website but it really wasn't...I've never encountered that with any on-line purchase.

No, makes perfect sense. Office drone runs the card, it clears. Hands off to another drone who puts in on a shelf and forgets to ship it. Then you call and the "oh, crap! What do I tell the customer to deflect blame" kicks in.

ETA: Im a cynic, sorry.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No, makes perfect sense. Office drone runs the card, it clears. Hands off to another drone who puts in on a shelf and forgets to ship it. Then you call and the "oh, crap! What do I tell the customer to deflect blame" kicks in.

ETA: Im a cynic, sorry.

Now....why would they lie? ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom