• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I should have posted this sooner. I ordered every thing but the lower, red dot and BCG for my INGO AR Pistol from these guys. Their prices are great, their communication is great, and their shipping is fast. Very pleased

Pistol.jpg

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    I ordered an "in stock" complete upper and I'm still waiting. I've received different answers depending on who you talk to. A few weeks ago I was told that the "in stock" is misleading as they have to put them together. Now I was told they are very busy getting orders out but wont give me a shipping date. Pretty screwed up company. Needless to say I won't order from them again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry to bump the old thread, but I was just getting ready to start one praising Delta Team Tactical and saw this one. I've ordered from them a few times and only had one "bad" experience but even that wasn't horrible. I think I had ordered a drop-in trigger and a set of pins and got the ship notice right away. But then, it sat in a status of "Order picked up" for several days. I emailed and they were very apologetic and explained that their software generates the ship notice as soon as they start to pick the order, rather than when it's complete. When filling mine, they discovered they didn't have it in stock. I know from experience that what an inventory system "thinks" it has isn't always completely accurate, so I wasn't too upset. I wasn't in a hurry, but it then started moving through the USPS system and I had it in another week, so about 2 weeks total.

Most recently I ordered a 16" 223 Wylde stainless upper with a really lightweight handguard (keymod). Again, I got the ship notification, but this time they emailed me almost immediately after to tell me they were out of the handguard, and offered me a couple of other options. One was an m-lok and I'm kind of leery about those just because it doesn't seem like accessory mounts and such are as readily available as key-mod. The other was fairly heavy and I was wanting to build a lightweight rifle. She then showed me another one, which was lightweight and a key-mod that was a little more expensive, but it showed out of stock on the website. The lady and I went back and forth via email, but it was almost as quick as live chat. Eventually she said she would make sure that they had it in stock. Next thing I know I'm getting a "real" shipment notice and the upper arrived 3 days later. Overall, I've been very happy with them.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    4 weeks ago I ordered Sig Brace SBM4 from them and got it in four days. I did know about their history of bad shipping but I got it for $50 less from anywhere else.

Top Bottom