• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    Ordered a case of Geco .223 Remington. Website said allow 2-3 extra days due to order volume. Ordered it about 11:30 PM on a Thursday night. Order was confirmed and ready to ship by 9:00AM on Friday. It shipped that afternoon and was on my doorstep at 3:00PM on Wednesday using UPS Ground. Prices and availability were good. They list their inventory right on the website, so no BS.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Between SGammo and TargetSportsUSA, I have no reason to shop elsewhere, unless there's a fantastic sale. Both are great and offer very good prices. Compare between the two for the best prices.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    SG is pretty much the only place I buy ammo from, bulk or not. Just ordered 100rds of FGMM 308 and PPU 308 plinking last night as a matter of fact. Got notification it shipped today. Good folks there

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Prior to 2020, regularly ordered cases of 9 mm and 5.56 from SGAmmo... adding individual boxes up to the shipping charge limit.

Now that they have ammo in stock again, have resumed ordering from them... as recently as several months ago.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Santa would certainly put SGAmmo.com on his "good" list if he rated ammunition suppliers!

I ordered Monday night and the goods arrived earlier today, using standard shipping.

VERY WELL packaged...there was no way this stuff was sloshing around in the box. A copy of my receipt/order right on top.

Will order again when I'm liquid, after the holidays.

Top Bottom