• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I wanted to try a newer style chamber adaptor for my Ac-556 as my older kit has no feedramp whatsoever. I went to the website and found the part, $25; not bad considering he's the only outlet for it. $10 for shipping which is absurd, because the little thing weighs what three ounces? I mailed a USPS money order last week. Suprised to see an envelope in the mail today. Quick reply, but not the box I was expecting from him. Open it up and there is an invoice inside for an additional $15, because the chamber adaptor is now magically $35 and then that son of a ***** has the gall to charge me $5 for sending me an invoice!! One of these days I'm going to luck into meeting him in person and telling him what a piece of **** he is! Of course, I'm going to cough up the other $15 because my kit won't run with the 10 Black Dog mags I got for it. If I tell him I want my moeny back, it won't happen, if I tell him what I really think of him, I won't get my money back nor will I get my chamber adaptor. What a pain in the ***! I thought about not even posting this because everyone knows what an asshat he is, but figured one more bad review might convince someone not to give him any money.

Doug K

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Sorry to hear of your 'no win' dilemma. There isn’t much you can do other than what you’ve already done, and that is to get the part you need and also inform others so he won’t have the opportunity to mistreat other customers. :yesway:

Top Bottom