• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    My name is Brian Smith and I am the owner of Tombstone Tactical, I just became aware of this forum and wanted to say hello.

I am a U.S. Navy veteran, married, and a father of two. We are doing our best to offer great customer service and fair prices. We have been selling firearms for 3 years now and been exclusively a mail order style business with web and phone orders. We are within 30 days of moving into a retail location and will be able to do both there.

We ship our products from a few different locations and will do our best to help you out if given the chance. Our prices are as competitive as we can make them and we are doing our best to provide great customer service.

With that said we have and our share of growing pains and we continue to grow beyond any of our expectations. Email is the best way to contact us but we do try to answer the phone also. 800-606-0370

We are not a big outfit as some believe and are family owned and operated for the most part, but we do have a few folks that have joined us.

We do not have anyone who can monitor these forums but we do try to get to our emails.

If anyone has questions or if we can help you, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
    Brian
    sales@tombstonetactical.com
    our website is http://www.tombstonetactical.com/
    http://www.tombstonetactical.com

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My name is Brian Smith and I am the owner of Tombstone Tactical, I just became aware of this forum and wanted to say hello.

I am a U.S. Navy veteran, married, and a father of two. We are doing our best to offer great customer service and fair prices. We have been selling firearms for 3 years now and been exclusively a mail order style business with web and phone orders. We are within 30 days of moving into a retail location and will be able to do both there.

We ship our products from a few different locations and will do our best to help you out if given the chance. Our prices are as competitive as we can make them and we are doing our best to provide great customer service.

With that said we have and our share of growing pains and we continue to grow beyond any of our expectations. Email is the best way to contact us but we do try to answer the phone also. 800-606-0370

We are not a big outfit as some believe and are family owned and operated for the most part, but we do have a few folks that have joined us.

We do not have anyone who can monitor these forums but we do try to get to our emails.

If anyone has questions or if we can help you, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
    Brian
    sales@tombstonetactical.com
    our website is Tactical firearms, M4 / AR-15 rifles, handguns, optics, scopes, and accessories for sale - Tombstone Tactical

Thanks for stopping by INGO :ingo:

Hopefully at some point you can take some time to become active here. It makes a huge difference when a shop/website takes a bit of time to participate with us. I think you'll find that a small time investment, makes a big difference in sales/customer loyalty, etc.

wedge446

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    I wont buy from again

"Very POOR service. Sent my order to the wrong address then I have to wait until they recall the order. Got lied to a few times from customer service. They said they were going to reship my order as the 1st order was recalled but they never did. They said I could have the 1st order and just trying to scam them. They had my money but I had no mags.. Felt like they were calling me a thief. I had to wait another 2 days before they would ship because no one there knew how to print out a shipping label? (LIE) How about writing it on the box?
    ALSO IT DID NOT COME WITH AN INVOICE... Now I got to watch my bank account to see if they charged me twice on shipping..I did get my mags but with way too much hassle
    Very POOR customer service, STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!"

kenh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    BAD

I joined here simply to relate my experience.
    I ordered a FNX-45 stainless (Gun Broker).They called, do not have a stainless, would ship an all black one if I wanted it.
    I canceled, Days later I get a tracking no. Then gun is intercepted, returned to them.
    Next I get a call that it is the right gun do I still want it?
    I say yes.
    two weeks pass no tracking no. No gun.
    Via email I request a refund. They left phone messages while I was out. (I had requested emails to start documenting the situation)
    I spent 1/2 of Thur. and Fri. attempting to contact them.
    Today I sent an email threatening legal action if no refund.
    He phones, trying to tell me the gun has shipped. finally discovers it has not.
    I refuse to have it shipped.
    SO He says 10% restocking fee! (The thing is back in stock by their own actions.)
    Never again. (end of rant)

This seems to be a nice forum, will hang out!

Last edited:

kenh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    news
    Just received a call, he read all email, decided I waas right.
    Will get full refund.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I know this thread is old, but FWIW Tombstone Tactical had a Savage FVSR in stock when all the local shops didn't have them and couldn't backorder. This was the only online gun purchase I've ever made and it was flawless. Good communication, comparable price, and quick shipping to my FFL of choice.

Top Bottom