Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Defensive Pistol 1 January 9, 2017

No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions.

www.BrightFirearmsTraining.com

Drawing from the holster is permitted at Parabellum.

abright@ccrtc.com

Plenty of room in this one at this time.

abright@ccrtc.com

Snubbies are welcome.

abright@ccrtc.com

HAHA! Awesome!

I've heard only good things about your classes and am excited to attend soon. I must admit that I'm not looking for a beginners class at this time. Keep me posted. I'll bring my snub nose and some! I struggled shooting the J-frame initially but found an Apex spring kit really helped. I recently did the night shoot with ACT and really boosted my confidence level...all except for the reloading piece. That I'm working on a solution to currently.

Quote Originally Posted by hog slayer View Post
    I've heard only good things about your classes and am excited to attend soon. I must admit that I'm not looking for a beginners class at this time. Keep me posted. I'll bring my snub nose and some! I struggled shooting the J-frame initially but found an Apex spring kit really helped. I recently did the night shoot with ACT and really boosted my confidence level...all except for the reloading piece. That I'm working on a solution to currently.
    DP1 is not a beginners class. But you are always welcome and I don't care what you shoot. I try to get things right.

abright@ccrtc.com

http://parabellumfirearms.com/wp-con...o-be-Armed.pdf

Does the above apply to you? This class is a good first step in fixing that issue.

abright@ccrtc.com

I am interested in DP1. I was all ready to register for the January 9th class until I realized it fell on a Monday. Monday through Friday is a NO-GO for me. Are there any dates in the works for a Saturday or Sunday class in 2017?

Quote Originally Posted by fjw2 View Post
    I am interested in DP1. I was all ready to register for the January 9th class until I realized it fell on a Monday. Monday through Friday is a NO-GO for me. Are there any dates in the works for a Saturday or Sunday class in 2017?
    No classes on Saturday or Sunday. We are an indoor range and cannot afford to close the range on those days. The only possible way to do it on a Saturday or Sunday would be as private instruction where it would be one on one and that would be much more expensive as well.

abright@ccrtc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    No classes on Saturday or Sunday. We are an indoor range and cannot afford to close the range on those days. The only possible way to do it on a Saturday or Sunday would be as private instruction where it would be one on one and that would be much more expensive as well.
    OK. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast