WTS: Holsters - G26 Fobus - 1911 Blackhawk Serpa Gov - Glock 19 Bianchi - Galco Solo

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cmstuard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    96   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    SW Indiana
    All Reduced - Holsters: G26 Fobus - 1911 Blackhawk Serpa Gov - Galco Solo

I have a few holsters for sale...I'm in Evansville.

Glock 26 Fobus (GL26) - The Glock 19, 17 and 34 will also fit. Typical minor scuffs . [STRIKE]$10[/STRIKE] $8 + shipping

attachment.php

1911 Government Blackhawk Serpa (2100270) - Excellent condition. [STRIKE]$25[/STRIKE] $20 + Shipping

attachment.php

SOLD -[STRIKE] Bianchi Glock 19 IWB Holster - Covert Option

In excellent condition and super nice holster...I just don't carry the G19 IWB. It is probably the nicest IWB holster I've ever strapped on. It will also fit the G23, G26 and G27...it will be a tad long for the 26 and 27. Only a couple slight scuff as pictured below. Located in Evansville. $35 + Shipping.

The Bianchi Model 120 Covert Option Inside Waistband (IWB) Holster carries the weapon inside the waistband and has dual belt loop straps for stability, a slight forward cant for efficient drawing while seated, and a reinforced top for effortless one-handed holstering. The low profile design effectively conceals the firearm with minimal bulk. The most unique feature of this holster is the suede center panel that provides a form fitting carry for the pistol as the belt wraps around the front of the holster. Plus, its high holster back protects clothing and keeps sharp gun edges away from the body. This open muzzle holster features a full grain inside back. Fits up to 1.75 in. (45 mm) belt widths.

Features:

• Dual belt loop straps for maximum stability and firm placement on belt
    • Reinforced open top, non-collapsing design for effortless, one-handed reholstering
    • Low profile design effectively conceals firearm with minimal bulk
    • Belt wraps around form fitting suede center panel helping to secure the firearm in the holster
    • High holster back protects clothing and keeps edges of gun away from body
    • Slight forward can design provides easy access while seated
    • Open muzzle design allows debris to fall through
    • Belt loop accommodates up to 1.75" (45mm) belts
    [/STRIKE]

attachment.php

Galco Paddle Lite - Kimber Solo - Very nice suede holster in very good condition. [STRIKE]$25 [/STRIKE] $20 + shipping

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom