snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***SOLD***

I picked up a Romanian AK recently and decided to put it back to a more original look. Thus I have a bunch of tactical upgrade take-off stuff available plus some I have accumulated. I am selling as two packages.

Package #1

ATI six position, side folding stock. Excellent condition. Smooth operation and very sturdy when locked open or closed. Does not include cheek rest. Midway Link to same:
    Advanced Technology Strikeforce 6-Position Collapsible Side Folding

UTG(?) Rail. Average condition overall but the previous owner milled off the rearmost two rail spaces. Includes small plate that covers the lower handguard hole in the receiver. See pics for details. Tapco 30 round magazine, black, overall average condition with some wear at the corners of the top from insertion. Red pistol grip. this came with a set of Russian furniture I got, unmarked, no screw included.

The above would cost $130-$140 new. Price is [STRIKE]$65 [/STRIKE] $50 shipped.

Package #2

Hogue 2-Piece OverMolded Grip and Handguard AK-47, AK-74 Stamped Receivers Rubber in OD Green. I bought this new and installed it briefly on an AK but soon removed it. Great feeling hand guard and pistol grip but I like the wood look. Includes both smooth and railed gas tube covers. Also adding a 30 round eastern euro mag in good shape and a four cell mag pouch.

This package would cost $60 new. Price is [STRIKE]$45 [/STRIKE] $40 shipped.

Additional detailed pics of the stock and rail in my album.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom