WTS: ATN x-sight 3-12 (this is worth reading)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have at least 1, and I think 2 ATN x-sight's 3-12's brand new in box like the one in this link.

https://www.amazon.com/ATN-X-Sight-...d=1472170395&sr=8-1&keywords=atn+x-sight+3-12

Ive had them in stock since they were first released. They dont sell well for me because I tell the customer they are crap. I bought 5, and have these 2 left. Dealer price is 400 bucks (150 off amazon). My price picked up at the 1500 is 400 cash, or 425 CC.

Here is the catch. If these break, and you learn ATN is a pain to work with then don't come to me. You have been for warned these are not great NV units (hints why they cost 550, when everything else is 2k-10k)

If you complain in 6 months that its not living up to whatever internet review you found's claim direct your complaint's to the guy who did the review, not me. At 400 bucks I wash my hands with the deal. I don't think I can be any clearer than this.

Dont offer me 400 CC, or 399 cash. Say I will take it, or move on to buy one off of Amazon for 35% more.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Still have 2.

Literally had someone not buy from me today because of my disclaimer, but later saw him buy one from another vendor for 575 without the disclaimer :dunno:.

Top Bottom