• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmstuard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    96   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    SW Indiana
    I will accept Paypal gift, cashiers check or postal money order. Shipping is included and located in Evansville, IN for FTF.

SOLD - 10/22 Stock Trigger: I have a stock factor trigger that has a clean 5 lbs break. Excellent condition with 250+- rounds on it. $35 Shipped

10/22 Stock Barrel: Factory 18.5" tapered barrel. It's the matte black version...not the shinny. 250+- rounds through it and includes the sights. Very light handling marks, but in good condition otherwise. Barrel is capable of and I’ve shot several ½” to 1” groups at 50 yards with Aguila or match ammo. $40 Shipped

57M5HCw.jpg

vMBzwKk.jpg

er5UilR.jpg

SOLD - 10/22 Hogue Overmold Stock for Standard Barrel – I purchased this from an INGO member several months ago. It was sold to me as in good condition with minor handling marks, but that wasn’t the case. It has heavy handling marks on it and I’ve done my best to show all the marks in the photos. The lighting actually makes the marks look worse than they are, but that is the only way I could show the scratches. I upgraded to a bull barrel so this stock wouldn’t work anymore. The stock is 100% functional and would be a good candidate for camo paint. [STRIKE]$40[/STRIKE] $35 Shipped

d9igRn0.jpg

kPOakYn.jpg

EB6xvqY.jpg

ePSNcmG.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom