Please reply by conversation.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    A retro wont do it for me. Got a line on a new in box SP1. Bought this upper to build a retro AR. This is the nicest one I've seen. Barrel had the straw in it. Probably only proof fired. has some handling marks, but is very nice. Went through all my stocks and handguards, these are the best of 7 or 8 sets. No missing teeth on handguards. CHOICE of sets. (WILL NOT SELL EITHER SET WITHOUT THE KIT) Have a 604 upper for another ad. Both stock sets are A1 length. The black set has choice of stock. One has the trapdoor for cleaning kit. This is the correct stock for this kit. The other stock has the rubber butt pad. The other furniture set shows mottling and is the earlier set. Some folks really like them. This stock has a blemish on one side and the handguard has a rack number etched on it. Pictures pretty much tell the story. Feel free to ask questions, but as always first "I'll take it" gets it. Now, having said all that. I realize I could make more money by selling this part by part. I'm too lazy. FTF Beech Grove. With ONE stock set $750. small price drop to $700 Edit; removed trade option. Thanks for looking. And no, I'm not delusional. These kits and parts on GB are nuts. Original barrels in this condition are rare. The three prong flash hider comes with it for purists.EDIT;

WITHDRAWN, It's gonna be parted out.

Last edited:

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Last chance. Then it goes together on an Anderson lower.

Sorry about the timing on closing the ad. I've been pricing this stuff of ARF and EB. I seriously undervalued it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom