April 23-24th Crawfordsville Revere's Riders event - Who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Who's going to this event? If you haven't already, please pre register. Apparently there have been a couple events cancelled due to not enough pre registrations. Let's support and keep this awesome training program up and running.

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    I've got a ticket. Hopefully the weather improves by then. As far as a specific "what to bring" list, is there one posted somewhere? I've found AS lists...would it be the same?

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    HamsterStyle, didn't you and I go to LovemyWood's for a similar style training many moons ago? Glad to see you are still supporting us.

Yes ma'am. That was easily the most informative weekend I have ever experienced . I am hooked, unfortunately with 5 kids and busy schedules, it is really hard to commit to the events. We just picked up the wife a new to us 10/22 and she is looking forward to it as well.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I've got a ticket. Hopefully the weather improves by then. As far as a specific "what to bring" list, is there one posted somewhere? I've found AS lists...would it be the same?

Gun, 500 rds of ammo, stapler, eye/ear protection, chair, food/beverage(water), rain gear possibly, shooting mat (carpet remnant/tarp), pen, paper, marker, teachable attitude and anything you personally want for comfort (knee/elbow pads, sunscreen, band aids...)

See you there, and thanks for signing up.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yes ma'am. That was easily the most informative weekend I have ever experienced . I am hooked, unfortunately with 5 kids and busy schedules, it is really hard to commit to the events. We just picked up the wife a new to us 10/22 and she is looking forward to it as well.

Make sure and give Jake a hard time for me. He's one of those fellas I like to aggravate just a bit :D

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    As of this morning, there are 8 students preregistered. That's about 1/3 of what the line will hold ... 1/4 if the grass gets cut. Tell all your friends and family to join us for an awesome weekend of shooting, singing and bacon eating. Not to let the cat out of the bag, but at the last Crawfordsville event, a US Representative stopping by to show his support of the RR organization.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Hmmm.... I learned a ton at my first Appleseed and would love to take more, especially from this great team. I have to work Saturday morning but may be able to join for the rest of the weekend.
    That's my husband's birthday though; I'll see if he thinks this is a good birthday event and we will consider. It's a great class and an unbelievable price, thanks to these volunteers!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Well, of course attending a RR event would be a GREAT birthday present! Send your husband for the whole weekend extravaganza and you join up when you can. I'm sure we can coerce ATM to belt out a raucous chorus of Happy Birthday ... there might even be some Birthday bacon ... you just never know.

Top Bottom