Nov 12-13 Garand Weekend in Bloomfield & Bedford, IN -- Who's Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    This will be a good class. I went to one a couple of years ago before I had a Garand of my own. Now that I've got an M1 I will be getting the refresher that I need.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    It doesn't shoot like yours! But I'll bring it. How much is it and how do I sign up?

Brian, are you going? Haven't seen you since we moved to the Northside, lol.
    There's a hot link in post #1 above that will provide more details and way to purchase a ticket.

You won't be disappointed by this event! Don't forget to bring a friend. If they don't have a U.S. Rifle, Caliber .30, M1, I'm pretty sure we can roust up one or two to share ... several have already been offered above.

Time to get your Garand Grin going ... an honest boost of testosterone each time you fire one of these rifles!

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Make sure you read the details. Each day is at a separate location (needed a larger, better lit, room with better connectivity).

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    A guy just posted some ammo on enblocs in the classifieds if anyone needs it to shoot at the event. Sorry the title fooled me. I noticed it's mostly commercial hunting ammo.

Last edited:

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    *sigh* *headshake* so you're telling me that someone intentionally ruined a perfectly good Op Rod, of which there is a finite supply, and you told them it was "okay"? Brian I raised you better than that. Is this gentleman getting in and out of a tank with an auto loading .30-06 everyday? If he is not you could be found guilty of aiding and abetting in a crime against humanity.

brianheeter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    *sigh* *headshake* so you're telling me that someone intentionally ruined a perfectly good Op Rod, of which there is a finite supply, and you told them it was "okay"? Brian I raised you better than that. Is this gentleman getting in and out of a tank with an auto loading .30-06 everyday? If he is not you could be found guilty of aiding and abetting in a crime against humanity.

It's OK folks, it's OK. He gets like this when his electrolytes get a little outta whack. Just keep your fingers away from his mouth, we'll get some bags of ice on his head and get him properly tranquilized here in a minute. Nurse, can we get some grape-flavored Benadryl, please?

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    It's OK folks, it's OK. He gets like this when his electrolytes get a little outta whack. Just keep your fingers away from his mouth, we'll get some bags of ice on his head and get him properly tranquilized here in a minute. Nurse, can we get some grape-flavored Benadryl, please?

LOL! I've always wanted a Mini-G. and since we are already defiling, let's toss in a box magazine conversion too!

Maybe instead of the Benadryl, we could just let him know there ARE new op rods being manufactured. There is a fella over on the CMP forum. I believe his handle is: mlammers.

Top Bottom