Does one have to be NRA member to shoot ISPSA?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Homebrew

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    I noticed that the closest club to me that does ISPSA requires that one must be a member of the NRA in order to be a member of their Club. If I wanted to try to compete, would I have to be a member of both?

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I noticed that the closest club to me that does ISPSA requires that one must be a member of the NRA in order to be a member of their Club. If I wanted to try to compete, would I have to be a member of both?

I'm not sure but you would definitely need to lose the blindfold...:D

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    The only thing they care about is how safe you are handling and moving with a loaded gun and that you are able to listen to and follow directions. Know where your muzzle si pointing and where your trigger finger is ALL the time. You WILL have a good time, trust me.

indycruzr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Indy Westside
    Seeing that your location states Lafayette, I'm going to assume your talking about Wildcat Valley Rifle Pistol Club. Great club...yes I'm a member. Membership in the club is not required to shoot any public matches posted on the club's calendar. That would include USPSA, 3-Gun, IDPA, Cowboy, ICORE, Steel Challenge, High-Power and Action Pistol. Unfortunately the season is over for must disciplines until March/April next year. Note there is an Action Pistol match scheduled for Nov. 13th. So feel free to shoot that match or come out next year and enjoy the fun. If you like what you see, then give some thought to joining WVRPC.

Top Bottom