• ...and so much more!
  • Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    :dunno:

Just throwing this out there...

Does my Mossberg Persuader stand a chance? i'll be installing the full buttstock with pistol grip before it hopefully, but the shoot is November 5th, here in brown county.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    If you are going just for fun, absolutely. People may look at you funny when they open their case and pull out their 2k dollar guns. You might have trouble on the stages with doubles. But if you can get both with a pump people will be impressed. My advice would be to just really focus on that first target and if you get the 2nd one its a bonus.

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    If you are going just for fun, absolutely. People may look at you funny when they open their case and pull out their 2k dollar guns. You might have trouble on the stages with doubles. But if you can get both with a pump people will be impressed. My advice would be to just really focus on that first target and if you get the 2nd one its a bonus.

Haha okay awesome, maybe i'll just go and watch, i'm totally new, and i'm on my way to becoming a Freemason, a few of the guys were asking me about the shoot and if i had a gun, i figured i'd research it before going, it's just coming up so soon, i'll do more research, and more modifications :)

Thanx!

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Where are you located? I live in Fishers and the Indiana Gun club is a nice relaxed place to go shoot skeet. I have a cheap O/U but it gets the job done. I would be willing to meet up with you some time and shoot there.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Where are you located? I live in Fishers and the Indiana Gun club is a nice relaxed place to go shoot skeet. I have a cheap O/U but it gets the job done. I would be willing to meet up with you some time and shoot there.
    +1 on Indiana gun club. It's a great place to go out and learn skeet, trap, and sporting clays.

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011

That'd be cool :) I appreciate that! I live in Brown county.

+1 on Indiana gun club. It's a great place to go out and learn skeet, trap, and sporting clays.

Hmm i've looked at the site, i might have to get more into it i suppose, i have alot going on currently, it might not be in the cards but i find it very interesting! :D

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I used to shoot skeet with my Browning 12 ga Pump because that is all I had. I usually hit the doubles. Get someone to coach you a bit on stance at each station. Have fun and don't worry about what the other guys are shooting. They never said a word about my gun.

GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Since you live in brown county you should check out Atterberry shooting range. It's in your back yard and it's ran by the same people that own Indiana gun club. I think it's $6 per round of skeet. It's a state-of-the-art facility. They also have a trap range and a rifle and pistol range. I'd defiantly take the others up on their offer to shoot with them.

One tip for shooting skeet with a pump: try to pick a spot where you want to break the first bird so your prepared for the second.

Top Bottom