• ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    If you are interested in working this match here is what we are looking for

-Stage design ideas (send them to me jakemartens@comcast.net)
    Remeber a few things, has to be able to be built in a couple of hours, options are a key, don't send me any mirror image stages, 30-32 rounds, we like the high round counts, if there are props they have to last for a week and 400 pound men.

-Set up Crew, we are planning on setting up 80%+ of the stages on Aug 4-5th (the weekend before)

-Range Officer, must be certified
    -Range Staff, clip board, stage help

You will need to be available Thursday (Staff shoot) Friday, Saturday & Sunday

- Prize Coordinators/Sponsorships, along with me I would like two other people that can help to send emails, and calls to get a huge prize table.

-Website, who is good at a website, I have one already, just suck at updating it

-Logo - I have an idea for a logo, but I am no graphic artisit and need someone that wants to make this

CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Have you come up with a theme for this one Jake or are you not going to have one this time?
    That might help decide the logo.

Scott

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Just use Brent's truck for the stage. I'm sure he won't mind.....

I know my trucks old but I love that old truck with out bullet holes!!

I say Jakes wife's car :D She will never know !!

At the moment I am not sure where to get one at. I need to see what you have in mind.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Put me down for an RO again for this match.

How about helping set up on Sat. & Sun? Were trying save on hotel rooms if people that are some what close will come help. Then a few of us will work on the rest of the stages on Mon,tue,wed.

We would greatly appreciate any help that weekend. Even if you never set up a match before.

We will make lunch for everyone.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    I was thinking that someone that may have some extra computer on sending emails out to sponsors too???//

Jake, I can assist in sending emails as assistant prize coordinator. We had pretty good success in a few short weeks with the SS/PROD/REV match.

I still have your shot show vendor book. Email me any promotional email you have put together.

Bart.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    As well you may put me down as an RO or Staff if needed. Can Assist weekend before, however depending scheduling I will do all in my power to get the necessary 4 days off.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I plan on working the match. And can be there the Sunday before to help with set up. I will send you a stage for consideration.

Mike

Top Bottom