• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier November USPSA match this Sunday, Nov. 13. For directions, check our web site, Welcome to Silver Creek Conservation Club Final set up 8:30 am sunday morning. Hammer down 10:30 am. 6 stages 158 rounds approx. Classifier is CM03-09 ON THE MOVE. The only shooting from a box will be the big classifier box(8X4) All stages freestyle with plenty of movement. Match registration will be in the club house. Match fee, $20 non members $15 members. You may also pick up biscuits and sausage courtesy of Lee Leonard at the club house. Initial stage set up will take place during the week. Saturday is prop & vision barrier set up. Any saturday help will shoot the match free. Sunday's forecast cloudy and 65 degree's. RO's shoot for $5. Hope to see you sunday morning.:patriot:

Last edited:

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    You asked me about silver creek. I made a brief match announcement. Really enjoyed your match. Your new bay 1 looks great, also like the work you did in bay 6, rifle range. SouthCentral looks great. Always a fun time. We had a great squad, great group of guys and gals shooting sunday. Well done.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match today Dave and Crew. Good mix of freestyle stages. 1 mike on the day and the CZ 75 Shadow ran like a dream. I hope the weather holds out so wee can shoot in December.

Top Bottom